Definitions and interpretation
- This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;Datacollectively all information that you submit co Griller Head-office UK via the Website.
Griller Head office UK,
- Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Griller Head office UK and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Griller Head-office UK and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- The headings and sub-headings do not form part of this privacy
Griller Head-office UK, has its registered office is at 49 High Road,
Chadwellheath, Essex, RM6 6QJ;
Website the website chat you are currently using, www.griller.co.uk, and any sub-domains of chis site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you: Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; in each case, in accordance with this privacy
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Griller Head-office UK is the “data controller “.
- We will retain any Data you submit for1
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services;
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that maybe of interest to you;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- Griller Head-office UK may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the W The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of chat Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Griller Head-office UK (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £20.
- Data security is of great importance to Griller Head-office UK and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password
- We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal However, transmission of information over the inte1net is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh. courts
- Website following the alterations. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.